All individuals being treated can expect traditional 12-step programming and cognitive behavioral therapy, while the signature program includes additional amenities such as brain-mapping and nutritional counseling. Freedom House Recovery Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and is a partner of United Way of the Greater Triangle. Services include detoxification, short-term and long-term residential care in the form of halfway houses, out-patient services, aftercare, and counseling (including for children whose parents have a substance use disorder diagnosis). Addiction Rehab Centers offers a unique approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment by combining attachment theory with the initial 12-Step process at our private drug & alcohol addiction rehab centers.
- Addiction Center works with treatment professionals to provide information both written and reviewed by experts.
- Rehab admission is the process of entering a substance use disorder (SUD) treatment program.
- 60-day inpatient substance abuse treatment programs give you more time to work through your addiction and establish a sober lifestyle and support network.
As a dual diagnosis focused facility, they offer clinical support for anxiety, depression, trauma, and mental health disorders. Quite simply, state-funded detox programs, rehab centers, and other addiction providers are organizations and single entities that use government money, distributed by the state, to support people in recovery from https://ecosoberhouse.com/ addiction to alcohol or drugs. For those without a lot of income or with inadequate or no insurance, these centers provide detox, treatment programs, and support services. Alina Lodge is a long-term residential program that emphasizes taking time to heal rather than trying to fit an entire recovery journey into the standard 28 days.
Some of these facilities provide detox or medical management only, but will refer the client to counseling services and self-help groups after the fact, while a private rehab facility may offer these services in-house. State-funded rehab centers may not be as comfortable in terms of accommodations as private organizations. State funding generally does not provide for all the comforts of home or other desirable amenities that might be available through a private residential treatment facility.
You can find detox centers in NJ and multi-level rehab centers scattered throughout the entire state, from the Jersey Shore to the Philadelphia suburbs. Popular destinations for vacations in New Jersey include places like Atlantic City, Cape May, Jersey City, and Newark. Some of these vacation spots have higher populations, making them a common place for New Jersey treatment centers. However, you’ll find drug and alcohol treatment centers in small rural towns of New Jersey, too.
Get help for yourself or a loved one:
Residential treatment facilities that offer evidence-based treatments and therapies like the ones discussed above offer their patients a fighting chance at sobriety and recovery. When you call our helpline, you’ll be connected with a representative who can assist you in finding mental health and addiction treatment resources at any of the Ark Behavioral Health addiction treatment facilities. Choosing the right rehab center for your recovery starts with finding the program that is right for you. Many treatment facilities offer a variety of specialized programs that can be tailored to each individual. Whether you’re in Florida, New York, or Idaho, there are quality rehabilitation centers available across the United States.
- Withdrawal usually involves at least some discomfort, which can be lessened through various medications administered by doctors and other medical professionals.
- With a 12,000-square-foot facility dedicated to outpatient care, Oxford Treatment Center has created separate spaces for medical, therapeutic, and community services.
- Clients live in a home-like setting and are provided with nutritional meals and semi-private living spaces.
- Yes, there are Christian treatment facilities for people who want to incorporate faith into their recovery program.
- All Addiction Resource content is medically reviewed or fact checked to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.
- These professionals have dedicated their lives to helping people in recovery and are here to give the latest and most thorough information all in one place.
In the meantime, you can be there to offer support and encouragement until they’re ready. The decision to enter treatment can feel overwhelming, but doing so can provide immeasurable benefits today and well into the future. And knowing what lies ahead when signing up for treatment can make the admissions process less intimidating. These types of strategies can include follow-up interviews to check in and provide motivation for continued commitment or encouragement to join mutual recovery groups and fellowships, such as 12-Step or alternative support programs.
Who Qualifies for State-Funded Rehab?
Recovery Centers of America provides inpatient and outpatient treatment in rehab centers throughout the United States, including one in New Jersey. With 12 facilities in multiple states, our advanced approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment empowers individuals on the path to recovery. There is a drug addiction treatment center that can help addiction rehabilitation center you, no matter your age, the severity of your SUD, or your socioeconomic status. If you’re looking for care geared to your specific drug addiction, Recovery Village earned our top spot, while Turnbridge is our choice for best center for teens. However, we’ve picked the Hazelden Betty Ford Center as the best overall drug addiction treatment center.